Back to All Events

St. Paddy's Golf Shamble

St. Paddy's Golf Shamble

Price: Members - $20; Guests - $40

  • 9:00 a.m. shotgun start
  • Includes hot dogs, hot links, Polish sausage, and one beer ticket.

Jackpot hole on 12 – $10 for a chance to hit the green. Hit the green and your ticket goes in for a drawing for 75% of the pot. The other 25% goes to closest to the pin on that hole.

Purchase a Chrome Soft Survivor Ball for $10. If the ball survives all 18 holes, 2 strokes will be deducted off the total score.

There will be prizes and giveaway from Black Clover (Nexbelt, head covers & hats, etc.)

Happy Hour (all day!)

$1 draft - green beer
$2 domestic beers
$3 import beers
$4 green margaritas and green club specials

Later Event: March 23
Mexican Lunch Buffet